Uniform
Clan Chat
CC Hydra
Home World
World 9
Sign in to follow this  
HY Arcane

BH Rework suggestion

Solid ideas man, I really hope they do something that will get more people involved in pvp. I’m glad jagex is finally doing something about it, every other target I got was an emblem farmer or somebody “selling kill”. Completely ruined bh for me & after a while I chose to only pk in pvp worlds. Worst part is the emblem farming wasn’t even against game rules and it took a YouTube video for them to try and fix it. Let’s hope whatever they end up doing stops the BS and gets more people interested in pking again.

I think it's a great idea in theory, however I do not believe that OSRS has the amount of PvPers to support an elo based system. Without it I still find myself getting the same target during the same BH session. 

I also think fighting more skilled players is the best way to learn and improve, even if you're getting demolished over and over. At the same time I can see how being ran over by better players can be demoralizing to new people, but I still believe it is the best way to learn, improve, and progress. 

On 1/26/2020 at 9:28 AM, Zered said:

I think it's a great idea in theory, however I do not believe that OSRS has the amount of PvPers to support an elo based system. Without it I still find myself getting the same target during the same BH session. 

I also think fighting more skilled players is the best way to learn and improve, even if you're getting demolished over and over. At the same time I can see how being ran over by better players can be demoralizing to new people, but I still believe it is the best way to learn, improve, and progress. 

Yeah I feel you my hope was that it would bring the pvmers to actually try and learn to pk by being matched with people only a little better then them and gradually getting better over time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this